Other Minnesota Collab Anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nerdtella

Reaction score
Just moved to Minnesota recently from Orlando, Florida. Looking for other serious YouTubers nearby who would like to make a video together. My videos are based around all things nerdy/geeky and fun. Already have a couple local YouTubers who are lined up. I live in Roseville (St Paul/Minneapolis) and have a small studio set up in my apartment. I have a tripod and box lights. If anyone is interested or has any ideas, let me know.

My channel is called: Nerdtella

goosestudios

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I am also in Minneapolis and growing a new channel from scratch. Down to collab if you're still looking!

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
I am also in Minneapolis and growing a new channel from scratch. Down to collab if you're still looking!

@goosestudios

Hi and welcome to YTtalk. :)

This thread is from 2016. Please don't bump very old threads - It is likely that some of the people are no longer active here and it is very confusing for those who are. ^^

Tip: You can see when a member was last online by clicking on their username above their avatar.

Feel free to start a new thread discussing this topic or reply to a more recent existing thread (less than 1 month old for collabs is recommended.)

Status
Not open for further replies.