Minimum Video Requirement to Apply for YPP??

gamestack

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Gamer
I have three monetised channels. They have 14, 6 and 4 videos on them. The smaller two were approved (again) this year. My videos aren't long either (typically around 2 minutes). I think the reviewers could just tell how long I spent on them though (videos usually take me weeks as stop motion is a slow process).
This is nice to know that it could be approved with that amount of videos, excellent work.

Reactions: Andrewcu

UKHypnotist

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Market Harborough, Leicestershire, England
Channel Type
Musician
I have three monetised channels. They have 14, 6 and 4 videos on them. The smaller two were approved (again) this year. My videos aren't long either (typically around 2 minutes). I think the reviewers could just tell how long I spent on them though (videos usually take me weeks as stop motion is a slow process).
They may be taking the work you spend on them into account, but you really need to be uploading more regularly than you are doing now. I have wide gaps in my uploading schedule due to medical issues; but I am working on tightening the schedule a bit.

Andrewcu

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
They may be taking the work you spend on them into account, but you really need to be uploading more regularly than you are doing now. I have wide gaps in my uploading schedule due to medical issues; but I am working on tightening the schedule a bit.
True. Particularly because I have 2 kids channels and by the time I upload a new video most of my subscribers aren't interested. So I try and make videos that appeal to both kids and older people.

I also have medical issues. :( I just do what I can and probably won't be able to produce videos faster. Thanks for your advice though and best wishes for better health.