Minecraft

ThePrinceofMillAve

The Dark Heart of My Little Pwny
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hah, like I said. Indiana Jones. Stuck around long enough to see the sheep too (good for a bed.) Beds are always red... well, in the normal skin they are.

CainDamon

Cheese
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
Hah, like I said. Indiana Jones. Stuck around long enough to see the sheep too (good for a bed.) Beds are always red... well, in the normal skin they are.
yeah its just the texture pack but did you likeit and honesty is good cuz the first time i did a minecraft series it got really bad feedback and i want to know what you think

ThePrinceofMillAve

The Dark Heart of My Little Pwny
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
yeah its just the texture pack but did you likeit and honesty is good cuz the first time i did a minecraft series it got really bad feedback and i want to know what you think
I'm not sure about it so far. The stone looked weirdly poorly shaded (lots of artifacts) but the rest of the graphics seemed extremely sharp edged. Isn't the texture pack called something like clean or sharp? I missed the name in the video.

CainDamon

Cheese
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
I'm not sure about it so far. The stone looked weirdly poorly shaded (lots of artifacts) but the rest of the graphics seemed extremely sharp edged. Isn't the texture pack called something like clean or sharp? I missed the name in the video.
yeah but in the shout out video that i did you see that i change it to baron craft but i dont like the texture pack that was in the first 3 episodes so tht will be fixed