Gaming Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Collab

BleachRox

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello I'm BleachRox
I have had previous experience but I am starting a new youtube account. I am hoping to grow my channel as well as yours with a series that consists of 4 people. In the series we will be doing vanilla 4 people miningames that were created by yours truly...me. The recordings will be planned through group chats but if you are interested, Private message me. There are no requirements collabing other then you must be able to talk.

Saad Ahmed

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey I would like to collab with you. I have Minecraft. I was wondering if you have discord or skype.

BleachRox

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Minecraft, or Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition? And Yes I do have skype. I won't be able to respond to your PM, but private message your skype name to me.[DOUBLEPOST=1492820578,1492820454][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey I would like to collab with you. I have Minecraft. I was wondering if you have discord or skype.
Minecraft, or Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition? And Yes I do have skype. I won't be able to respond to your PM, but private message your skype name to me.

Saad Ahmed

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Minecraft, or Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition? And Yes I do have skype. I won't be able to respond to your PM, but private message your skype name to me.[DOUBLEPOST=1492820578,1492820454][/DOUBLEPOST]

Minecraft, or Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition? And Yes I do have skype. I won't be able to respond to your PM, but private message your skype name to me.
My skype name is slaysfichee

Savy__official

Reaction score
if you guys need free music and graphic help i can be of assistance