Request Minecraft Thumbnail

MagicFN

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Ranter, Commentator, Reviewer
Hello there! If you're a decent GFX maker, then I have something for you! Bascially, I'm starting a Minecraft series this week(original, I know) and I need a good thumbnail to go along with the series.

If you're good at making backgrounds like this(full(dot)sc/16baYYF) I'd really appreciate something like that. Except remove the "Xbox 360" thing of course.

If not, somthing like this(full(dot)sc/16bbLsO) will do. I'm not too picky about it so do whatever you feel you can do.

For the text, I'd like to have the following text:
SUPER CRAZY HAPPY MINECRAFT TIME W/ MAGIC

I'd also like for the text to be in a Minecraft font(if you can find one), with sort of an inner shadow to it.

In return, I will give you a shoutout in the description of each of the videos in the series and I'll sub and box you FOR FREE!!

Thanks in advance! :D

RedFox

YTTalk's Fox
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
I got the same image on the internet of your first one, and removed the logo, and added the default Minecraft logo:

*Click to enlarge btw*

How's this? :)

Also, I can't post links for citations, so if you want the original, just search up "Minecraft xbox 360 background" and it should be one of ones on the main Page! ;)

MrToxicVortex

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey is there any chance you could make me a thumbnail ? Its for my Minecraft series and i really suck at makeing thumbnails :/