Gaming Minecraft SMP 1.14 survival - YouTube Collab

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I will be doing a multi player minecraft 1.14 survival series on YouTube and I need other people to collab with me on it. The collab might include some things such as me editing videos, making thumbnails, making a profile pic/banner for youtube, and hosting the server. I am looking for someone that is good at survival minecraft and will collab with me on this SMP to help both our channels grow! Optionally you could make thumbnails for me and/or edit some or my videos for me if you are good and want to.

Requirements:

* Upload in 720p 60fps or higher (1080p 60 fps or higher is preferred)
* Been playing minecraft for at least 1 year
* Have a decent sounding mic and a discord account (you can make one for free if you don't have one)
* Works/plays decently well with others (You don't have to been super nice or anything just don't be an A-hole)
* Able to run minecraft 1.14 at 8 render distance at 60 fps while rec (or somewhere close to it)
* Age 13 or older

If you meet these requirements then DM me on discord: Lethal Warfare#2061

If you want to look at my YouTube channel here it is: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmcufh_BPHMXg2XRCWEmlBA

legenddoodle

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
hello how you doing, im 13 and I want to collaborate with others also. I make not that good vids but it'll be great if I could collab with you.