Gaming Minecraft Skyblock

MuchBritish

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hey guys!

I usually do Vlogs but I wanted to get back into gaming so I am going to start doing Minecraft. I have played minecraft before and I am pretty damn good.

I've never done SkyBlock before so would love to do a LP of it and it should be fun because I have no idea what I am doing!

Just post age, name and anything else interesting about yourself! I'd prefer someone older as I am 19 but I am not too bothered!

Thanks guys!

GilledGiraffe

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I would apply to play with you because I'm in the UK and stuff, but I've got the shittiest internet known to man.

Anyways, good luck finding some people!

Reactions: MuchBritish

JosueJedi

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Well im Josh and im 15, mostly of my videos are minecraft related and i wanted to start a skyblock series but now i want it to be a dual survival, last time i played skyblock i lasted longer than a month with a frien so if you are interested hit me up on skype : JosueJedi , also if you have garry's mod so if you have it add me on steam : JosueJedi

Edrickson

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
i'm in! :D if you like. also a fellow brit!

1CrazyGamer

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Im 24 and play now and again have no idea what skyblock is tho

Noratrium

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
17 years of age! Living in the UK too and wouldn't mind doing playing some sky block again! I played sky-block before for a very long time so if your interested we can help each other out!