Short Film Minecraft Skit

CaptaineChewbacca

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello people on YTtalk web site i'm doing a skit on minecraft and i'm looking for around 2-5 guy's or girls who are willing to join me on my minecraft skit if you want to join just give me your Skype name and youtube page so i can see what you do on YouTube.

unknown_user094590385084

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Hello people on YTtalk web site i'm doing a skit on minecraft and i'm looking for around 2-5 guy's or girls who are willing to join me on my minecraft skit if you want to join just give me your Skype name and youtube page so i can see what you do on YouTube.
Sounds like a great idea. I would help but I need to get my channel all set up and started before I start collabing. Good luck though, I'm sure there will be some YTtalkers who will help you out! :)

Seb King

That Nurd..
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Are we talking in game or in real life?

BunnyoftheSea

Yttalk's Vanguard
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Me and my friends just did one and it is harder than you think so make sure you build up some patience lol

C

Caber

I know it's a game but I've seen skits both in real life and in game. Just wanted to clarify which it was he was doing.

Realized that right before I edited the comment ;)

I must be drunk for not realizing that ,_,

Reactions: Seb King