Gaming Minecraft Server!

Wrice4

Tweet me @Wrice4
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer
Promoting this channel as well. Great group of guys and would love for everyone to come play.

Wrice4

Tweet me @Wrice4
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer
I will be on in 3 hours. My work day is not over yet, although I wish it was, lol.

Sobrin

RPM Partner/Gamer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
We are still online if anyone wants to play

Wrice4

Tweet me @Wrice4
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer
Will not be playing in that server anymore. Admins constantly tearing my stuff down and having to go to them to put it back. This is an everyday thing, annoying. I had to build 3 different houses because of the trolling by admins. I would not recommend this server to anyone that wants to play "for real". I just try to make youtube videos and everytime I hopped online to make one, one of the admins messed my crap up. Plus, server is ALWAYS dead. Thanks for reading.

Sobrin

RPM Partner/Gamer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Will not be playing in that server anymore. Admins constantly tearing my stuff down and having to go to them to put it back. This is an everyday thing, annoying. I had to build 3 different houses because of the trolling by admins. I would not recommend this server to anyone that wants to play "for real". I just try to make youtube videos and everytime I hopped online to make one, one of the admins messed my crap up. Plus, server is ALWAYS dead. Thanks for reading.
Thanks for the post, only twice did anything happen both times were accidents due to griefing, your not allowed to have a statue anyway. Have a nice day

Wrice4

Tweet me @Wrice4
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer
Thanks for the post, only twice did anything happen both times were accidents due to griefing, your not allowed to have a statue anyway. Have a nice day
Considering I was told I could make one by an admin but its okay. Accidents due to griefing? This first one was, next 2 were Admins trolling . That's okay, server is dead anyways. Hope the best for y'all. See ya.

Sobrin

RPM Partner/Gamer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Considering I was told I could make one by an admin but its okay. Accidents due to griefing? This first one was, next 2 were Admins trolling . That's okay, server is dead anyways. Hope the best for y'all. See ya.
If you would like to talk to me contact me on Skype.