Gaming Minecraft series and potential recording group

alilouk

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey there , my name is Alilouk and I have bee doing YouTube for a while now, I was planning on starting a new gaming channel and the first series will be a Minecraft one. However, on top of that I want to extend the collab beyond the Minecraft series and potentially record regularly in the future. So if you are interested in joining and meet the below requirements let me know :)

1) Must be between the age of 14-20, you can be a bit older but I am 16 going on 17 and don’t want things to get awkward with older people

2) Must have at least 100 subs, the reason I say this is because once you hit 100 subs, you are semi dedicated to YouTube

3) Upload regularly (the least you can upload is weakly)

4) Good mic, good quality PC/PS4 etc. Basically everything to make the viewing experience a good one

5) Don’t be toxic going around swearing all the time and speaking in an extremely monotone voice

6) Be enthusiastic towards the video recorded

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I have 128 right now, wanting to upload Minecraft to my channel to branch off other than Fortnite. I have a studio microphone, beast computer! Would love to join in and make some entertaining funny minecraft videos!