Gaming Minecraft PVP Collaboration - Looking for people!

TheReds123

Reaction score
Requirements: You must have a YouTube channel that uploads gaming content and you must have over 100 subscribers. You must also record your perspective of the map and put it on your YouTube channel.

Hi, I'm SuicidalButDeadly, a small aspiring YouTuber that has 340 subscribers on YouTube. I need a minimum of 3 willing participants to join me and 3 of my friends to compete in an intense 3v3 PVP-style Minecraft map.

I will give further details to anyone who is the little bit interested. Thanks! :D

Saad Ahmed

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Requirements: You must have a YouTube channel that uploads gaming content and you must have over 100 subscribers. You must also record your perspective of the map and put it on your YouTube channel.

Hi, I'm SuicidalButDeadly, a small aspiring YouTuber that has 340 subscribers on YouTube. I need a minimum of 3 willing participants to join me and 3 of my friends to compete in an intense 3v3 PVP-style Minecraft map.

I will give further details to anyone who is the little bit interested. Thanks! :D
Hey I would like to collab with you. My discord is Fichee_slays #9173 and my skype is slays fichee. Thank you!