Gaming Minecraft PC Hardcore Co-op series

Carnomond

Reaction score
Hey! Kirbalt here and I am looking for someone awesome to make a hardcore co-op series or someone who wants to just record in general... I recently posted a straw poll on my channel and it is pretty clear that my viewers are interested in a series like this. I just recently hit 200 subs and am already over half way there to 300! but sub counts do not matter! What matters is listed below!
  • Half decent mic (please don't use the mic included in your laptop (unless it is shockingly great) it does not have to be anything special but I don't want it to be a turn off for me to record something regular with someone who sounds like they are actually a bee trying to use a computer xD)
  • Half decent computer (again, it does not have to be godlike but something that can run the game and will not result in any performance bottlenecks)
  • An upload schedule (some people just don't get it that, at least as a gamer, you really need to have a fairly consistent upload scheg to actually get anywhere on YouTube. This may not be the fact for some or a lot of people but the people i find being successful are the ones who upload daily or every other day or at least some time that is consistent.)
  • A timezone in the U.S (now I'm sorry that this has to be included but I am trying to record with peps in the UK and in Australia, and it is really difficult to record with them because of school and just straight up time inconveniences. I am aware that this is a put off to a lot of you, but this is something I want to record fairly often and it's difficult to do it if one of us is sleeping during waking hours of the other)
  • Be at least 15 (self explanatory)
If you have or follow all of the things listed than, Great! lets record together! all that is left to do is reply to this tread why we should record together, I will check out all of your channels and for the sake of continence it would be really helpful if you included your channel link in the reply. The built in channel link sometimes does not work and often I am faced with "this channel does not exist" and often cannot find your channel. Make sure you include your Skype username in your reply and I hope to see you soon![DOUBLEPOST=1466640529,1466640011][/DOUBLEPOST]lol sorry i forgot you cant post links, if your youtube channel is not what your username is now then just put the exact name of your youtube cannel! :D

Last edited:

TwoToneTom

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey man I've never done a Minecraft series on the channel but if you have a server I'd love to I have a very decent pc and im 15 years old so that's an up. Also don't have the highest sub count by any means but I have loads of Minecraft exp

Last edited:

KingRay111

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
lol I see this right as me and some friends are starting a hardcore survival series.
I don't think you would be interested because i am the only one out of our group that has your requirements, except the PC is still kinda bad, but i am getting a new one in 1-2 weeks.
By the time you read this, the survival will have started so... if you want to collab sometime on another gamemode i would be happy to collaborate :)

Carnomond

Reaction score
lol I see this right as me and some friends are starting a hardcore survival series.
I don't think you would be interested because i am the only one out of our group that has your requirements, except the PC is still kinda bad, but i am getting a new one in 1-2 weeks.
By the time you read this, the survival will have started so... if you want to collab sometime on another gamemode i would be happy to collaborate :)
perfect, you are actually pretty funny, and if i were you i would build a pc with the rx480 in it it'll be like 200 dollars and will be sold i think within this month but ya
,perty solid gpu if you ask me... anyway what is ur skype

KingRay111

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
perfect, you are actually pretty funny, and if i were you i would build a pc with the rx480 in it it'll be like 200 dollars and will be sold i think within this month but ya
,perty solid gpu if you ask me... anyway what is ur skype
ive already got everything picked out a ordered, just waiting for everything to come :)
and my skype is live:hreygnum

TheJollyPear

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'm a extremely small youtuber, but I'd be up for it if your still looking for people. Hit me up with a pm here, or on youtube, or even twitter. Youtube is TheJollyPear, or built in link below. Also dming me on twitter works aswell, also down below.

Reactions: KingRay111

BlueParox

Reaction score
Hey man Your just what ive been looking for I try to upload at 2 (EST) and i would love to record with you.
My Skype is BlueParox