Gaming Minecraft PC collab

Reaction score
We are a relatively small YT channel, (34 subs at the moment) and we want to start a collaboration with other small Minecraft Youtubers so we can make something along the lines of Hermitcraft. There are going to be multiple videos so if you only want one video together this is not the place you should be looking at. Were accepting 8 people. Once we reply to your comment saying you want in, you need to give us your Discord so we can chat (If you don't have a Discord go here https://discordapp.com/ to sign up for free.

edit: BTW, if Yttalks wants to reveal our age, we just put in a random age. We are actually 12 and 10.

Last edited:

ShaDope

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
i can do it if ur on European servers

slickbob

Reaction score
I am down, I can dedicate myself to it also if it comes down to it. I am unsure about what else to add lol but I do use loseless rgb and mic filters when i record so i may sound a bit better in recordings than in discord, it depends.

Reaction score
Aye im mobile but play on pc american severs can i join i want to start a minecraft series this is really old but i used to be streaming everyday!

Reaction score
DaffyDethklok, slickbob, roxasgamemaster180, and Double Break Biker thank you for your response all I need is you Discord

Salopian

Reaction score
Could I also do it, my discord is Salopian#4046 and I play European servers

Reaction score
I'm sorry, I wish we could get all the people we could, but we don't play European servers......