Music Minecraft Music Video ! Help needed !

TheAloysiusVideo

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hi !
I am planing to make a Minecraft Parody , but i do need alot of people help !
If you are interest to help ! Reply to this thread! People who are willing to help , i will add their name to this post :D ( There can be more than one people in each slot )
Director : TheAloysiusVideo
Musician :
Singer :
Animator :
Editor :
Song : Lady Gaga : Applause
More infomation will be added on later date !
Lyrics : ( Will be added )
StoryBoard : { Will be added)

PressRecord

Daily Vlogs on a Daily Basis!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
We might be able to help you with the singing side of things. I assume we will be credited for the work?

Kate (Caitlin)

I make videos on the internet...I guess?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Ranter, Gamer, Commentator
I can sing, I might have to do several takes though. I find it hard to like my voice recorded xD

rigpop

Yttalk Pokemon Expert
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hi !
If you are interest to help ! Reply to this thread! People who are willing to help , i will add their name to this post :D ( There can be more than one people in each slot )
Musician :
Singer :
Animator :
Editor :
I have abit of experience of animating in minecraft check my featured video bellow and see if it's good enuf :)

TheAloysiusVideo

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
We might be able to help you with the singing side of things. I assume we will be credited for the work?
Yes , it will be credited , in the video discription , and will be featured in the video itself , tell me if you wanted to be credited on other different way , as I am first time doing it .
I can sing, I might have to do several takes though. I find it hard to like my voice recorded xD
Hey ! If you are ready into this project , feel free to come in and help me :)
I have abit of experience of animating in minecraft check my featured video bellow and see if it's good enuf :)
Thank you for helping me , but this music video maybe take month or even years to animate it , are you ready for the challenge ?
I can help with editing if needed :D
I might need help at editing as I am still a student and I do not have enought editing it , plus I am still kinda of a noob with editing , I will be more than welcome to have you help me editing !

Kate (Caitlin)

I make videos on the internet...I guess?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Ranter, Gamer, Commentator
Yes , it will be credited , in the video discription , and will be featured in the video itself , tell me if you wanted to be credited on other different way , as I am first time doing it .

Thank you for helping me , but this music video maybe take month or even years to animate it , are you ready for the challenge ?

I might need help at editing as I am still a student and I do not have enought editing it , plus I am still kinda of a noob with editing , I will be more than welcome to have you help me editing !
Well, I have a lot of free time and it might get me a few subscribers, So why not! :3

rigpop

Yttalk Pokemon Expert
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer

Hahah Im actully making some of the things now :) and it took me like 5 hours in total to make a remake of the Pokemon Theme song in minecraft so yeah im probobly up for it ;)[DOUBLEPOST=1381168782,1381168763][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hahah Im actully making some of the things now :) and it took me like 5 hours in total to make a remake of the Pokemon Theme song in minecraft so yeah im probobly up for it ;)
ill see if I can since there is alot of school stuff going on ;)

LuiC

I sing and vlog stuff
Reaction score
Hi !
Musician :
Singer :
Animator :
Editor :
I'm a singer and musician. Never sang a Lady Gaga song before.

Y

YinTaiYang

I can do lyrics, editing and animating :)
If you're despite maybe vocals (lol)

Add me on Skype to talk it over :)

yintaiyang92