Gaming Minecraft Hunger Games Mass COLLAB

NerdByte

OFFICIAL YTtalk FIRST AIDER
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey guys,

I am writing.. eh... typing to you today to ask for you to sign up for a Mass Collab on Minecraft.

I have created a Hunger Games map with the help of one other and we are in need of people to test and record the map. The map is for 8 people with chests, traps and some epic buildings. The map has a pretty cool twist to it so I hope you enjoy it.

If there are more than 8 People interested, I will chose through random.org so it makes it fair for those who can't see the post strait away.

The event will be held on Sat 17th Aug 2013 at 9pm GMT. The only requirement is that you record and post the link of everyone's video/channel (we'll decide later)

If you are interested, please add me on skype (Outsideingamer) and say MC HG in the friend invite thing so I know who's who's. Also just post in the reply's if you have added :)

Be there or be square or any shape you wanna be really, I won't judge ;)

Thanks

Dan

RedCrossRising

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Dang I would have done this if it wasn't on the 18th :/ anyways the 18th is a sunday, not a saturday xD just fyi. Good luck!

derpmike

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator
Im cool with this! I love working with other people and i can tell this is gonna be fun

TheGamersTouch

I've Got It
Reaction score
I would love to help and record! What is your skype ID so I can play with you?