Gaming MINECRAFT COLLABORATION

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi I am Frost Titan

I am a kid friendly Youtuber who is searching for positive, funny, and energetic players who post frequently. I am super easy to get along with. I create videos on Skywars, Deathruns, Modded Hide N Seek, and Roleplay. I record a bunch of videos with a lot of content creators and can provide you graphic designers and intro makers as well. If you think im your guy to collab with, add me on discord or contact me at my email. Let me Know what you think?

Discord: Frost Titan#9778
Email: adriansampo72@gmail.com

See you soon;)

Reactions: TheScarletSpeedster

LeoGamerrr

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Yo, So I do minecraft video like you and I need some more people to play and record with, me and my friend have also started a discord server for a bunch of like-minded creators to play and collab!! I have added you on discord mine is LeoGamer#8898

:D

Reactions: TheScarletSpeedster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer
Hey I was wondering if you would like to collab I am a family friendly channel and I am looking for someone to collab with, if you aren't a family friendly then just tell me. from TheScarletSpeedsterGaming look me up why not.

Discord: TheScarletSpeedster⚡#1363

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Im down for it! Discord: SnapFreaks#5121

Hi and welcome to YTtalk. :)

This thread is old. Please don't bump very old threads - It is likely that some of the people are no longer active here and it is very confusing for those who are. ^^

Tip: You can see when a member was last online by hovering your cursor over their username below their avatar.

Feel free to start a new thread discussing this topic or reply to a more recent existing thread (less than 2 months old is recommended.)

(If you need to contact any of the people who posted in this thread, you should use the contact information in their first post or you can leave them a message on their profiles by clicking on their username.)

Status
Not open for further replies.