Animation Minecraft Animation Partner

MrBrandonblade

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello,
I'm looking for a partner for some minecraft animations to help me animate.
I already have rigs, and I am willing to create all other assets, all I need is someone to help rendering, writing story, and obviously animation. Before you continue reading, there are some requirements. You need to be semi experienced in blender, you need to have a skype, and a generally open schedule. I am hoping to "hire" multiple people for this project, so enter your information in the comments, or email or skype me
Email: nuddunbutlovefilms@gmail.com

C

Caber

I can write story, but I have no idea how to animate. I'd love to learn how, if you can show me the ropes. So go ahead and respond with a yes or no if you'd still like me to join you.

MrBrandonblade

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I can write story, but I have no idea how to animate. I'd love to learn how, if you can show me the ropes. So go ahead and respond with a yes or no if you'd still like me to join you.
I'd love for you to join, and I can show you the ropes, and the basics of animation.
add me on skype or email me!

C

Caber

I'd love for you to join, and I can show you the ropes, and the basics of animation.
add me on skype or email me!

I'll do that later today, as I am almost done moving. Tomorrow I will have my new internet installed, and I will be able to get back on my gaming computer.