Other Minecraft and Dual Comms

CainDamon

Cheese
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
so does anyone wanna do some minecraft adventure maps that is able to host a server and for any other gamers do you wanna do a dual comm?

jamsterkid

My name is James, and i am 50% of PopcornGamers
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
i have a server arriving soon, i will let u know and we can do some vids!

Christopher

16Davies
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I need some people to do adventure maps with, and I can host a home server, which doesn't tend to be too laggy up to 4 players.

Christopher

16Davies
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I have an adventure map I was going to do today, "old hatreds" I think it's called, you're welcome to join me.

Christopher

16Davies
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
It doesn't say how many players it is, and I was thinking in about 2-3 hours time, just I need to record some stuff for my new series where I play a bunch of freeware games as well.

CainDamon

Cheese
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
It doesn't say how many players it is, and I was thinking in about 2-3 hours time, just I need to record some stuff for my new series where I play a bunch of freeware games as well.
okay add me on skype cain.damon so you can tell when to get on

FromRobbie

Vlogger
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hey, just saw this. I play minecraft a lot and I have a server. (not hosted by myself) holds around 8 people without lag. I would love to join an adventure map one time and host as well :) Doesn't need to be this time but next time you need a map hosted and a partner, just give me a shout :)