Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey everyone,

I have decided to merge the milestones forum with the Promotion and Reviews forum so it is now Promotion, Reviews and Milestones.

This is so that where members can promote is more obvious than it has been in the past as the milestones forum was taking a sad turn for the worst as it was with the reviews forum with getting people to subscribe when its purpose was to announce when you reached a certain amount of subscribers or video views, not to try and gain them. It also will keep as much sub for sub in the promotion forum as possible without it being post elsewhere.

The forum is now a part of the promo forum so you can still post a milestone along with your videos and request others to watch etc, I just dont feel we need a forum dedicated to milestones when it can all be posted as one thread with any latest videos etc.

I feel that this is for the best of the community as a whole and will certainly deter "check out my channel" type threads from being posted in the incorrect forums and make the forums in general better quality.

In addition I have added a new Milestone thread prefix so you can easily label any milestones :)

I hope you all understand and continue to post your milestones within the promo forum along with your videos :)

Thanks for reading.

ForeverAlonePrick

I don't know what's going on.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
To be honest, I forgot we had taht thread! I think doing this will make it more prominent, definitely. Good job!

Reactions: Michael

Vicboss

The Man who sold the world
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey everyone,

I have decided to merge the milestones forum with the Promotion and Reviews forum so it is now Promotion, Reviews and Milestones.

This is so that where members can promote is more obvious than it has been in the past as the milestones forum was taking a sad turn for the worst as it was with the reviews forum with getting people to subscribe when its purpose was to announce when you reached a certain amount of subscribers or video views, not to try and gain them. It also will keep as much sub for sub in the promotion forum as possible without it being post elsewhere.

The forum is now a part of the promo forum so you can still post a milestone along with your videos and request others to watch etc, I just dont feel we need a forum dedicated to milestones when it can all be posted as one thread with any latest videos etc.

I feel that this is for the best of the community as a whole and will certainly deter "check out my channel" type threads from being posted in the incorrect forums and make the forums in general better quality.

In addition I have added a new Milestone thread prefix so you can easily label any milestones :)

I hope you all understand and continue to post your milestones within the promo forum along with your videos :)

Thanks for reading.
The Milestone page is Locked man i think everyone might riot if it stays that way lol :p

Reactions: the9one8

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
It shouldnt be locked, with it becoming a part of the promo forum though it is under the limit of the promo forum :)

Status
Not open for further replies.