Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

milestone video to thank for x number of subscribers/views?

Discussion in 'Scripts, Script Writing, Video Ideas & Planning' started by MyBigBrain, Dec 30, 2017.

1. MyBigBrain
    Liking YTtalk
    Cash:
    $55
    Does anyone do it? I am thinking of doing some later down the track. Any positives/negatives ?

Samira likes this.
  2. zhkopec
    I've Got It
    Cash:
    $42
    If you can make it worth watching, do it.

I wouldn't do it for anything under 1000 subs. Then maybe 10k, 100k, etc

MyBigBrain likes this.
  3. Crown
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Administrator
    Cash:
    $7,060
    Moved to the scripts / ideas / planning forum. :)

4. Samira
    I've Got It
    Cash:
    $105
    I did a 50 subs thank you video and will do a 100 subs (when i get there, i am 2 away right now) one as well

It really depends what you make of it but I also appreciate the smaller milestones as well

:)

MyBigBrain likes this.
  5. SmokeySpace
    I've Got It
    Cash:
    $51
    I disagree I think doing one for 100, maybe a q and a for the other 100’s depending, bc for me getting to those points took MONTHS and I wanted to celebrate and it makes you feel like you’ve accomplished something when other people congratulate you

6. Cassarilla
    Cash:
    $12
    Personally, I love to see people I'm subscribed to make those types of videos. It just makes me happy to be able to think "Yes! You got there and you deserve it! And hey I'm one of those subscribers!" I think it helps give a sense of community that way. I think it's important not to overdo it. Don't do it every 50 subs or whatever.