• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

Milestone Hit : 3months 1000 Subscribers : 125 Vids : 8500 Views

CJA

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Thank you so much :)

Indie Pixel

Reaction score
1000 subs, amazing work. You must have a crazy work rate to get 125 videos out in 3 months, well done you! :)

CJA

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
The first month I really wanted to establish a catalogue of a few games so I recorded gameplay for an hour, split the recording into 2x30min episodes , created the thumbnails while rendering and then batch upload to youtube . Took me around 3 hours start to finish every evening :)

Yumola

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Jesus christ dude, the grind is real! I would love your work ethic in that way. I need to get myself sorted and start doing things like that!

CJA

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Jesus christ dude, the grind is real! I would love your work ethic in that way. I need to get myself sorted and start doing things like that!
In most cases you get out what you put in. I had a clear strategy from the start and it was simple... just dont cut corners... no sub for subs no begging for shoutouts (hate that with a passion) and it totally destroys your channel and comments section so I made a point of banning those particular words, they go straight into spam. A lot of the traffic comes from social media , what i noticed is that you have to be absolutely savage and ruthless in your approach... join forums, groups and communities on all platforms. Start talking about what your passionate about, share your thoughts and engage ... then politely ask people to take a look... there is no shame in asking :) .... you dont ask... you dont get

FunnyFox

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
In most cases you get out what you put in. I had a clear strategy from the start and it was simple... just dont cut corners... no sub for subs no begging for shoutouts (hate that with a passion) and it totally destroys your channel and comments section so I made a point of banning those particular words, they go straight into spam. A lot of the traffic comes from social media , what i noticed is that you have to be absolutely savage and ruthless in your approach... join forums, groups and communities on all platforms. Start talking about what your passionate about, share your thoughts and engage ... then politely ask people to take a look... there is no shame in asking :) .... you dont ask... you dont get
Amazing story, just like I recently started. We're in different niches so my work is much easier, so with the time I got, I'm able to publish 2 new videos every day. Hope that if I keep this routine, one day everything is gonna pay off. Good luck.

Ezrider92356

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
more impressive than the 1000 subscribers is 1000 subscribers in 8500 views. almost 1 out of 8 views resulting in a subscriber. and you claim without sub for sub that is quite impressive.