Services Migi's Cheap And Affordable High Quality Graphics Shop. [Taking Orders ]

Are My Prices fair?

• Total voters

Nbbx

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi! I'm pretty new to Youtube & I tried making my own banner & it turned out to be a complete fail. I saw some of your work & it looks awesome. I'd be interested in the second bundle you have on your thread. If you'd like we could talk via Skype about it. Thanks!

seejacklive

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi! I'm pretty new to Youtube & I tried making my own banner & it turned out to be a complete fail. I saw some of your work & it looks awesome. I'd be interested in the second bundle you have on your thread. If you'd like we could talk via Skype about it. Thanks!
Sure, add me on skype :)
My skype is Migironi
If you can't find me, then I'll add you, just let me know what your name is :)

seejacklive

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Just got back from a holiday! Looking to do heaps of graphics before school starts up again! Message me!

Nbbx

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I just got some work done by Migi for my Youtube channel and let me just tell you he's fantastic! He'll work with you until it's exactly as you want it & he's extremely patient. I'm a very picky person but he went along with all of my ideas and made them into some amazing graphics. The prices are awesome too! Would recommend him to anyone! 10/10!

Brice

Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Right off the bat, your prices seem very odd. Who can complain though better than being higher. I like your work a lot. My only suggestion (small) is to add a color correction in the banners it makes it so nice looking it's like the icing on the cake. Anyways I wish you look on your journey GLWS

seejacklive

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Back in Business, Come and place your orders now :)

seejacklive

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
School break has just started! Get your Graphics done now![DOUBLEPOST=1458813548,1458795104][/DOUBLEPOST]Easter weekend sale! 20% off when you spend more than $10!