Vlog Midland/Odessa Texas vloggers

Xkrane

Reaction score
Hey what's going on guys um I just wanted to see if there was any vloggers here in West Texas I'm a 20 year old guy with a dead end job that really wants to give YouTube a try and I think I could make it work but I really don't have anyone to record with so yeah just lmk if anyone is interested don't really care about subscribers as long as you can take jokes and dish them back out :)

ThriftyAV

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey what's going on guys um I just wanted to see if there was any vloggers here in West Texas I'm a 20 year old guy with a dead end job that really wants to give YouTube a try and I think I could make it work but I really don't have anyone to record with so yeah just lmk if anyone is interested don't really care about subscribers as long as you can take jokes and dish them back out :)

I'm about a 2.5 hour drive east of ya'... Take Hwy 158 to Bronte, then switch to Hwy 153 and you will find me in Coleman. My content is more edited review type stuff. VLOGs are fun, but anything I decide to VLOG about ends up getting a full edit treatment.