Microtransactions Are Great And We Need More

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber

People on the internet have been crying about how Microtransactions are ruining the gaming industry, but I have the facts to PROVE, that no, microtransactions are indeed something that is good for the game industry.

Reactions: NocturnalGTX

NocturnalGTX

NocturnalGTX
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hahaha! I got to say, when I saw the title I was like WTF… Is this dude serious? But then I watched the video and it was great, actually made me laugh. The satire is strong with this one!!! :biggrin:

KingFishOcean

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hahaha! I got to say, when I saw the title I was like WTF… Is this dude serious? But then I watched the video and it was great, actually made me laugh. The satire is strong with this one!!! :biggrin:
I almost asked what kinda drugs were being taken here but you are right dude the satire WAS strong xD

ChargunHD

The FawX is on the Hunt
Reaction score
Website
www.twitch.tv
Channel Type
Gamer
Love me some Satire videos like this, I assume you watch videogamedunkey? Absolute king at this kind of content and this is right up my alley :D. Loved every minute of this and I am definitely looking forward to similar in the future. Good work man.

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I almost asked what kinda drugs were being taken here but you are right dude the satire WAS strong xD
for reference I did take some horse tranquilizer right before this, but I'm glad you enjoyed[DOUBLEPOST=1513637253,1513637216][/DOUBLEPOST]
Love me some Satire videos like this, I assume you watch videogamedunkey? Absolute king at this kind of content and this is right up my alley :D. Loved every minute of this and I am definitely looking forward to similar in the future. Good work man.
thanks so much, that's about the highest compliment that satire can receive and I really appreciate it.