Metro PCS product review proposal

Patrick Harris

You see what I did there?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
This is s letter I wrote to Metro PCS in an attempt to get Asia and I free phones! What do you guys think?

Dear Mr. Drew Crowell,
My name is Patrick Harris, I am not only a gold member with Metro PCS but I am a content creator for the RPM Netowrk, an affiliate of the Google Corporation. My YouTube channel, Impartial 3rd Party, tackles social commentaries and occasionally does reviews. Along with my fiancee, our channel reaches hundreds of people daily, and we believe it would be mutually beneficial for all involved for us to review some of the newest Metro PCS phones and services. We are both very familiar with your products and have been subscribed to your services for many years We are excited about the opportunity to introduce your products to our viewing audience in a more professional capacity.
What we propose is that Metro PCS ship us two of your newest phones for us to review. We will, in turn, transfer our existing service to the new devices and dedicate an entire video to an extremely favorable review. We would also incorporate the phones into several other videos we produce, as well as a logo in each video that reads "sponsored by Metro PCS." Think of it as a commercial that will put you in touch with our viewing audience; introducing them to a service that some of them may not have been familiar with prior to this. We will even provide a link to the official Metro PCS website on our channel, increasing the chances that our audience will be drawn to your product.
Below is a link to our YouTube channel, which will give you an idea of the types of content we produce. Thank you for your time, and we hope to do business with you in the near future.
Regards,
Patrick Harris and Asia Jordan
(916) *********
http://www.YouTube.com/Impartial3rdParty

Stef

STEF SZN
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
It is a very convincing letter to answer your original question, I would consider the offer if I worked at Metro PCS.

Patrick Harris

You see what I did there?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
It is a very convincing letter to answer your original question, I would consider the offer if I worked at Metro PCS.
Thanks man. I'd love to get my hands on some of their newer phones, especially for free. We'd totally give them a good review, and it would open the door for us to be sponsored by other companies, too