Merchandise

TheSwedishTraveler

I am a Traveler, A Wanderer, A Thinker
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I think I have read a topic like this before, and if it´s in the wrong place, admins could move it.
But does anyone here sell Merchandise? how is it going? is it good? bad? how come you´re doing it? I heard some people are doing it to complement their adsense!

Tell me your opinions about this!

daniel burgio

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I think when you get big enough, by all means, do it. You can get deals with companies now I believe that make it pretty easy. I wanna sell a plush of my icon. When people actually care about it lol. And maybe "crowns". Then again, only I am the king of dips, and I'll not have false kings brazenly wearing knock offs of mine.

But I would sell the crowns. And maybe fake beards to resemble the one I used on my old icon, which was just Optimus Prime's head with some googly eyes and a beard.

Short answer, do it. You could have fun with it and the big youtubers even warn you to have other revenue streams. Just be prepared to manage it.

Reactions: Stike96

Seansie

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
I'm a rather small channel myself, but I know that all the YouTubers I watch mostly use merch to get additional income. Most popularly people make t-shirts, but I've also seen stuffed animal plushes, buttons/pins, and even editable pre-made documents (A teacher blogger making selling resources for teachers through editable worksheets/PowerPoints). Obviously the merch depends a lot on what you do on your channel.

Hope this helps!