Merchandise or no merchandise?

SgtJarrus

Reaction score
This is my last topic for some time, but now I really mean it.

Anyway, for a long time I wanted to learn how to draw in programs like photoshop, adobe illustrator and stuff. And some time ago I found one really cool site which sells tshirts and you get some percentage of money for solded piece. So I had couple of designs on that site, nothing special. For months I didn't upload anything on that site, and I've earned some money, just to cover my healt insurance, for coffee and beer from time to time. And about 3-4 days ago I was with one cool guy on coffee. I've met him on one portal, and we were penpals for 3-4 months. Anyway coffee went great .. and I kinda asked him what collage is he on, and he said: "photoshop artist class". Basiclly IT collage with little bit stronger photoshop/multimedia stuff. And I instantlly got idea, and I was like: "You know I'm on YouTube, would you like to make my channel art and work with me on merch.. we will split the money.". And he was like: "Yeah, I've got free time.. why not.". So we kinda agreed to work on my merch on that same site.

Problem is: since my YouTube channel is in very early stage; I don't know if I wanna link my merch to my channel or keep my merch unknown. :D Lot of people would think that I'm doing this for money.. but I really don't care about it. I just wanna learn to draw. Same stuff with my writting blog.

The Unwanted Letter

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I mean you just answered you question man, just don't make the merch and just learn how to photoshop. if you honestly dont care about money and just want to draw i don't see a reason to even include merch especially like you said in this early stage, just learn how to draw and not worry about the merch at the moment to be honest

Reactions: Dave2017