Vlog Mental Health Awareness

Randalynn Ramblin

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hello,
I'm really interested in doing a series on mental health awareness, possibly making its own channel for it or just posting on each other's. I would hope for somebody who has some kind of experience whether first hand, or through a close friend or family member. There's just not a ton of good content out there. Let me know if you're interested. Thanks.

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger
Hey, I'm interested, I make videos on some mental elements like fear and regret. Check out my channel and hit me up with more info!

TammyTTalks

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I've suffered from Chronic depressions for at least 10 years. Last January we found what caused it, a vitamin b12 shortage. But yes I experienced it myself. What is the exact Idea?

Randalynn Ramblin

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I'm just going to be posting videos on awareness (describing what i experience and how I deal with it, etc) sometime in the next month, and I think the easiest way to go for this would just be to share each other's videos on each other's channels/ reference them when making our own. Does that make sense? I could also make a tag of questions if that makes it easier. It won't be for a little bit, but I will keep you updated.

Reactions: sammydeedge

TammyTTalks

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Well I'm interested. My little sister studies Mental health and stuff. We have some bad genes I guess we all have or have had trouble with our mental health and such. so keep me updated. I'll follow you that's easier I guess.

thefosterhousee

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
My vlog focuses mostly on my bipolar 1 with psychosis. I have also been diagnosed with agoraphobia and anxiety. I would be very interested in a collab. Message me :)

Tom Stevenson

Who knows what I do!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian
I want to spread some mental health awareness on Bipolar disorder, something I live with... but never post about it on my channel, it's not an area for comedy!!! aha!

If you've any ideas, I'd love to hear them!