Mega Shoutout + Channel Update

Reina

YTT's Grey Warden
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator
Thank you! YTTalk is the reason I'm still ON youtube XD

Yes I do pride myself on my confidence. *makes arrogant pose*[DOUBLEPOST=1369995623,1369995336][/DOUBLEPOST]Holy SHNIKEYS! I just looked at my channel, and apparently; I GOT 26 VIEWS OVERNIGHT! HAVE I FINALLY DONE IT! I AM BECOMING BIGGERRR!!! no subs doe...
It's a start. :)

CallumPiStudios

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey man! Congrats on revamping your channel! Just checked out the video, may want to be an annotation on your outro for the subscribe button. :)

FantasyGamerX

'Cause Grades.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Ranter, Comedian, Gamer
Han! Congrats on revamping your channel! Just checked out the video, may want to be an annotation on your outro for the subscribe button. :)
I KNEW I was forgetting to annotate something! Thanks so much for the reminder

Heroic405

I've Got It
Reaction score
Thanks for the Shout Out and I wish you the best of luck on YouTube!

FantasyGamerX

'Cause Grades.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Ranter, Comedian, Gamer
Thanks for the Shout Out and I wish you the best of luck on YouTube!
Thanks a bunch! Heroic I posted a thread in the Graphics intros and music forums requring some more video effects. Do you mind doing it? If you can't or don't feel like it, it's okay but don't make it match my intro. The intro looks great but I only want the intro and outro to match and the cutscene to look different

Heroic405

I've Got It
Reaction score
Thanks a bunch! Heroic I posted a thread in the Graphics intros and music forums requring some more video effects. Do you mind doing it? If you can't or don't feel like it, it's okay but don't make it match my intro. The intro looks great but I only want the intro and outro to match and the cutscene to look different

It's cool, but I won't really have the time to do it. I have my finales coming up and currently working on a new cartoon. Thanks again for the shout out :)