Meeting Up with YouTubers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Has anyone here ever went to meet up with another YouTuber to make a collaborative video together? How did it go if you have and was the outcome worth the meeting up? Did you end up travelling far to meet each other and was the experience a good one? If you haven't, would you if you could? What sort of videos would you be interested in doing with someone if you met up? Is there any specific YouTuber you would love to meet and do a video with?

Personally I haven't and meeting up isnt too likely in this part of the UK. If I lived in London it would be more likely with its huge population.

Ellie

I've Got It
Reaction score
I havent met anyone from youtube or the internet and i never will because where i live its too remote and i dont like travelling long distances because i get travel sickness it would be something id like to do and id do makeup hauls with them hehe

Reactions: Michael

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I havent met anyone from youtube or the internet and i never will because where i live its too remote and i dont like travelling long distances because i get travel sickness it would be something id like to do and id do makeup hauls with them hehe
That's a shame, could they not come to you? Then again if its that remote where you live then it could be too far for them.

Mr Gingee

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
None, but i have had a guy called "CocoSmackdown" Reply to my message and say thanks. like it is on his video top comment.

Unknown_user009

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
No one but I would probably like it if we were friends for a while before doing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.