Comedy Medium sized channel?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TylorSkory

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I have been really hesitant to post in here because I don't know if there would really be anyone who would be right to collaborate with us, and I don't want to offend anyone by saying no. But since I tend to browse this forum in hopes of finding a good match, I figured I'd make the first move in case there was someone else out there might be a good match.
  • Ideally we'd collab with someone around the same number of subs. However, if you're between 500-1000 subs and think you'd be a good match, I'd be interested in checking your stuff out. Nothing against smaller channels, but for this particular collab we are just looking for something that's going to be mutually beneficial.
  • Someone who posts on a regular schedule, has an active audience, takes their channel seriously.
  • Clean Comedy (important!). We tailor to a younger audience so anyone we collab with has to have PG comedy videos themselves.
We love doing challenges. So I think it would most likely be some sort of challenge. But either way, the video would somehow cut back and forth between us. And of course we'd make two videos, one for each channel. If you think you're channel might be a good match, either leave a comment or inbox me.
I'm going to be singing off soon, so if I don't respond to you it's nothing personal :D I just wanted to get this out here today and see if anyone responded.

Status
Not open for further replies.