MCNs That Will Offer The Chance To Be A Managed Channel

Pwnage

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Reviewer
I know that Zoomin.tv and Freedom.tm will give you the chance to be a managed channel, are there any other MCNs?

Shane

YouTube Network Addict
Reaction score
Not a good thing, MCNs that are putting many channels on managed will do you a whole lot more bad than good.

(Would you like to lose features because 1-3% of other channels in your MCN get a strike)

Pwnage

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Reviewer
Not a good thing, MCNs that are putting many channels on managed will do you a whole lot more bad than good.

(Would you like to lose features because 1-3% of other channels in your MCN get a strike)
I honestly don't mind, as long as I keep instant monetisation. Fullscreen have said jack s**t about it

Shane

YouTube Network Addict
Reaction score
I honestly don't mind, as long as I keep instant monetisation. Fullscreen have said jack s**t about it
Instant Monetization isn't to good if you loose the ability to upload new videos...

ElviantHawk

Network Owner
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
@Pwnage, when one is linked as a managed user all copyright strikes received by any channel in the CMS is put onto the CMS itself. Meaning if you get a strike so does the CMS. This means that receiving to many strikes on the CMS causes lose of YouTube features. A mere 20 strikes will lose you access to the basic needs like uploading a video.

Here is a list of penalties for strikes:

10 Strikes:
If you accumulate 10 active partner strikes, you won’t be allowed to add new channels or move channels between your content owners. You’ll still be able to remove channels; however, as noted above, removing a channel will not resolve any partner strikes related to that channel’s copyright strikes.

15 Strikes:
If you accumulate 15 active partner strikes, the channels you manage will lose access to many YouTube promotional features, including the ability to create new custom thumbnails, modify channel art, add new annotations, ‘like’ videos, and use tools like InVideo Programming. Existing thumbnails, annotations, and other promotional features already in place will continue to exist.

20 Strikes:
If you accumulate 20 active partner strikes, channels you manage won’t be able to upload new videos or create livestreams. YouTube may also terminate your partnership.

Hope I helped.

Pwnage

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Reviewer
@Pwnage, when one is linked as a managed user all copyright strikes received by any channel in the CMS is put onto the CMS itself. Meaning if you get a strike so does the CMS. This means that receiving to many strikes on the CMS causes lose of YouTube features. A mere 20 strikes will lose you access to the basic needs like uploading a video.

Here is a list of penalties for strikes:

10 Strikes:
If you accumulate 10 active partner strikes, you won’t be allowed to add new channels or move channels between your content owners. You’ll still be able to remove channels; however, as noted above, removing a channel will not resolve any partner strikes related to that channel’s copyright strikes.

15 Strikes:
If you accumulate 15 active partner strikes, the channels you manage will lose access to many YouTube promotional features, including the ability to create new custom thumbnails, modify channel art, add new annotations, ‘like’ videos, and use tools like InVideo Programming. Existing thumbnails, annotations, and other promotional features already in place will continue to exist.

20 Strikes:
If you accumulate 20 active partner strikes, channels you manage won’t be able to upload new videos or create livestreams. YouTube may also terminate your partnership.

Hope I helped.
i see you have network statistics enabled...

ElviantHawk

Network Owner
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
i see you have network statistics enabled...
Yes, that is Replay. Also just to point out, you run gaming channel and play things like GTA ect. Those companies are really picky and dont allow ANY of the radio music to be used to gain revenue. Meaning if Content ID picks it up, thats a strike. Its quite sad to be honest.
Not trying to be picky. Just helping you out :)

Pwnage

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Reviewer
Yes, that is Replay. Also just to point out, you run gaming channel and play things like GTA ect. Those companies are really picky and dont allow ANY of the radio music to be used to gain revenue. Meaning if Content ID picks it up, thats a strike. Its quite sad to be honest.
Not trying to be picky. Just helping you out :)
my videos that i have uploaded dont have the radio on :')

i just hope fullscreen will allow me to be a managed partner

Shane

YouTube Network Addict
Reaction score
my videos that i have uploaded dont have the radio on :')

i just hope fullscreen will allow me to be a managed partner
Fullscreen are only putting O&O (channels they own and run themselves) managed.