MCN 3rd party music. Confused.

asmoK

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey there, I want to keep this short so here we go.
I was with Creative Nation MCN, they were paying for epidemicsound subscription, I left creative nation, I can still login to epidemicsounds website through Cnation subscription.
The questions are the following:

1. what happens with the videos that I used the music from epidemicsounds while i was partner? (now i dont)
2. What happens if I still use music from their library after leaving the MNC ?
3. Anything else that I should be concerned and you would add.. feel free.

KatyAdelson

I Love YTtalk
Staff member
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I moved this from the tutorial discussion forum to the YouTube Video Monetization / Partnership discussion forum. ^^

kabayashy

Reaction score
There's a high chance that the Network will kick you out of the ES Subscription and you will have to deal with the copyright claims. I think it's just a matter of time.
My best bet is to purchase new ES plan for your self just to make sure.

CousinEd

There's always a choice
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey there, I want to keep this short so here we go.
I was with Creative Nation MCN, they were paying for epidemicsound subscription, I left creative nation, I can still login to epidemicsounds website through Cnation subscription.
The questions are the following:

1. what happens with the videos that I used the music from epidemicsounds while i was partner? (now i dont)
2. What happens if I still use music from their library after leaving the MNC ?
3. Anything else that I should be concerned and you would add.. feel free.
"All videos uploaded during an active subscription will stay cleared forever! However, if you use Epidemic Sound’s music in videos before you had an active subscription or use our music in new videos after you’ve ended your subscription, your videos will be monetized."

epidemicsound. zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/212180069-If-I-cancel-my-subscription-will-Epidemic-Sound-claim-my-videos-on-YouTube-

kabayashy

Reaction score
"All videos uploaded during an active subscription will stay cleared forever! However, if you use Epidemic Sound’s music in videos before you had an active subscription or use our music in new videos after you’ve ended your subscription, your videos will be monetized."

epidemicsound. zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/212180069-If-I-cancel-my-subscription-will-Epidemic-Sound-claim-my-videos-on-YouTube-
The answer is here everyone :D