Max Payne 2 - The Fall of Max Payne

DethByChick

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'm back after a long break from YouTube. I loved revisiting the first game, so I'm excited to come back with the second game!

Reactions: DmsqOTI

Conso1727

Pizza pasta mandolino videogiochi
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Reviewer
Easily my favorite of the series. The third was ok, but it didn't have that Remedy touch to it.

Reactions: DethByChick

DethByChick

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Easily my favorite of the series. The third was ok, but it didn't have that Remedy touch to it.
I only played this one through once and that was back when it first came out! So I'm pretty excited to continue ^_^ I agree about the third one. I liked it, but not quite as much as the older games.

DethByChick

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Here's part 2 of my Max Payne 2 LP

DethByChick

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Finally got around to editing Part 4!

Conso1727

Pizza pasta mandolino videogiochi
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Reviewer
I remember seeing a video (possibly a webm) from I think it was that section of the game, if you place yourself near a door and stop it from fully opening it can lead to hilarious results, enemies getting knocked back because they can't fully open it and throwing grenades that get blocked by the seemingly indestructible and shrapnel proof door. Fun stuff.
Also, do you plan to upload animation videos soon? I'm interested in watching them!

Reactions: DethByChick

DethByChick

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I remember seeing a video (possibly a webm) from I think it was that section of the game, if you place yourself near a door and stop it from fully opening it can lead to hilarious results, enemies getting knocked back because they can't fully open it and throwing grenades that get blocked by the seemingly indestructible and shrapnel proof door. Fun stuff.
Also, do you plan to upload animation videos soon? I'm interested in watching them!
Haha I barely touched that one door and then the guy flew so far back!
But.. I do want to do animation! I need to learn the software though... so I am kind of nervous! I've never attempted it before.[DOUBLEPOST=1541965637,1541921541][/DOUBLEPOST]I will definitely be using bullet time more often after this...-__-