Matched Third Party help

Stike96

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
So my recent speed art contains music, Full Force by Rameses B to be exact but I got a Copyright claim for using Haywyre - Back and Forth, I know I can dispute because Haywyre have no right to claim it (Unless they do, in that case please enlighten me) but what's catching me is what to select:

View attachment 20221

There's no option for a mistake claim since the video doesn't contain the claimants content.

Also tbh Google you shouldn't give us a list of selections like this, you should let us give a custom written reason.

Also: I know I probably don't have full right to use Ramese B's song but that doesn't give Haywyre right to claim videos belong to him.

Any help appreciated.
For future videos just refrain from any songs that may cause problems, if you use the songs here or here or just scour around for other creative commons music, you should have no problems.

Ninja

Professional Funny Guy
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer, Commentator
I'd say to change the music too, if you can, as long as it doesn't affect the video in any way

Gabriel

YouTube Addict
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
This is my original content and I own all the rights to it. Then explain further detail in the text box on the next page.

RedFox

YTTalk's Fox
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
Tried that and it got rejected... -.- Going to contact VISO directly since this is a bit stupid, they don't have right to claim my video.

RedFox

YTTalk's Fox
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
Got it all sorted guys, Monstercat is with VISO and they search for music belong to artists who signed with Monstercat and Content ID them, this means that the actually artist of the music gets a % and so does the content creator, so I have no worries of getting a Copyright Strike with Monstercat, just that it will always get a Content ID Claim.

Thanks for your assistance guys.