Gaming Match Of The Day Minecraft Hunger Games

Callum Rowley

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
You know what i really would be interested to be apart of this, this is one of the most uniqe minecraft ideas i've heard of in a while. how ever to make the production values good it would take so much effort, with the editing and the over layes, how ever i would be interested being a pundit?
I agree, it would take a lot of work, however I do believe it would be a hit! If by pundit you mean player the I will reserve a space for you and a partner. I think what we'd have to do is just show any fights/loot finds/deaths and traps. That way we would be able to cut down with most of the walking etc.

Callum Rowley

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Is there a set date for it yet?
No, I still need to finish the map and find a server. I'd host it but would be unable to buy a server (only 14 so no credit card/paypal account)[DOUBLEPOST=1375302982,1375293638][/DOUBLEPOST]---UPDATE---
We have found a server!!! I would like to thank charbeara as he has kindly said we can use his server for the hunger games! We will continue work on the server and get it up and running asap! We will also have a little interview with the builders, so all people get recognition. Please PM me if you would like to be involved, and what you'd like to do! :)

Reactions: charbeara

MrWapk

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
No, I still need to finish the map and find a server. I'd host it but would be unable to buy a server (only 14 so no credit card/paypal account)[DOUBLEPOST=1375302982,1375293638][/DOUBLEPOST]---UPDATE---
We have found a server!!! I would like to thank charbeara as he has kindly said we can use his server for the hunger games! We will continue work on the server and get it up and running asap! We will also have a little interview with the builders, so all people get recognition. Please PM me if you would like to be involved, and what you'd like to do! :)

Awesome, sounds good! I can't wait, it should be really fun!

Reactions: Callum Rowley