Meet Up/Gathering Massive projects that you can be part of !

The Josh Bates Vlogs

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey yes It would be great to meet up before! Are you going to the creators day? Or the Saturday and Sunday?
Yeah the Friday is the day im most looking forward to haha ,were not really interested in meeting any youtubers on the weekend. Were just going for the experience. We are there Friday and leave on Monday , couldn't be doing with the Sunday trains ;) How about you ?

Reactions: Feel Good Films

Feel Good Films

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
H
Yeah the Friday is the day im most looking forward to haha ,were not really interested in meeting any youtubers on the weekend. Were just going for the experience. We are there Friday and leave on Monday , couldn't be doing with the Sunday trains ;) How about you ?
Hey, Yea I am there on Friday but not Saturday, Sunday but I will try and get tickets now :) It would be great to meet big YouTubers and get advice from them!

The Josh Bates Vlogs

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
We are not meeting any , were just going to have a wonder and see what is on. There is nobody there that I particularly want to meet and he has said the same. Might use Sunday to explore London and get some footage. Just depends what the event is like. Your more than welcome to join us.

EmilyJM

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey! I'm staying in the Aloft right next door to SitC too! Also would be great to run into you at Creator Day, I'm hoping its going to be great :D

The Josh Bates Vlogs

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey! I'm staying in the Aloft right next door to SitC too! Also would be great to run into you at Creator Day, I'm hoping its going to be great :D
Thaat would be great ! , Let me know if you want to collaborate , im bringing all my gear , all you need is a class 10 SDHC Memory card.[DOUBLEPOST=1437587397,1437587342][/DOUBLEPOST]W
H

Hey, Yea I am there on Friday but not Saturday, Sunday but I will try and get tickets now :) It would be great to meet big YouTubers and get advice from them!
Whats the plan then ?

Reactions: EmilyJM

Sjors

The Juggling Youtuber!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey @The Josh Bates Vlogs !
If you're coming to the Netherlands early next year, make sure to hit me up in the region of Rotterdam/in Rotterdam, I'm a juggling youtuber, always loving to meet other youtubers :)

Greetings!

tommyfarmer

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I'm staying at the Aloft Excel too, how convenient. Would love to meet up with you for a collab. ;)

Reactions: EmilyJM