Meet Up/Gathering Massive projects that you can be part of !

The Josh Bates Vlogs

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hi I am Josh and here we go !

1. I create vlogs on my channel and love every opportunity to meet up and collaborate with other youtubers like me.

2. I will be at Summer in the city this year and staying at the hotel in the arena , if you would like to collaborate there that would be great !

3, Me and a friend that i meet on here and collaborated with a few weeks ago are going travelling. We are touring Europe for 2 weeks early next year. We want to make youtube friends prior to this and go as a group of friends.

If any of the above appeals to you let me know , lets make something special ![DOUBLEPOST=1434826216,1434753714][/DOUBLEPOST]So nobody .... really , what a shame. Oh well

Reactions: Feel Good Films

Feel Good Films

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey! I am interested in Collaborating :) Im doing a bit trip round Europe filming some crazy things if your interested? :) Where are you thinking of travelling?

Reactions: Yoz Creative

The Josh Bates Vlogs

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Sounds good , I tried to check your channel out but you have no videos .... We are discussing the routes in a few weeks so if you interested we can let you know. We are going by train though, Unless its a really long journey then perhaps a plane might be more time efficient. The general outline is we do 1-2 days in a city in each country , Germany , France , Italy. Then book a villa in Spain and relax for a couple of days before heading back to London.

Feel Good Films

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Sounds good , I tried to check your channel out but you have no videos .... We are discussing the routes in a few weeks so if you interested we can let you know. We are going by train though, Unless its a really long journey then perhaps a plane might be more time efficient. The general outline is we do 1-2 days in a city in each country , Germany , France , Italy. Then book a villa in Spain and relax for a couple of days before heading back to London.
Hey Sorry about that try my channel Now :)

The Josh Bates Vlogs

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Yes i am going , Me and the other guy are planning it whilst we are there. Are you going ? It would be good to meet up before hand so where not complete strangers when we go.

Reactions: Feel Good Films

The Josh Bates Vlogs

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
awesome , fancy collaborating ? I am hoping that the Europe trip could be in May when its slightly warmer. That way its more enjoyable , especially if we are sight seeing and out filming. If you want to meet up at summer in the city were staying at the Aloft right next door. We could meet up and go into London or just the event , up to you

Feel Good Films

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yes i am going , Me and the other guy are planning it whilst we are there. Are you going ? It would be good to meet up before hand so where not complete strangers when we go.
Hey yes It would be great to meet up before! Are you going to the creators day? Or the Saturday and Sunday?