Massive Drop in Views/Viewership?

Cynikal

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
So I've been posting on this channel for about 4 months now, gained a few good friends and went through some massive changes.

Now, most of my subscribers are other youtubers/streamers and all have told me that my videos are awesome and I deserve xxx amount of subscribers.

This I find hard to believe. I work hard on 90% of my videos and progressively making them better and better. At 100-150 subscribers I was averaging about 30-50 views, which to me seems pretty normal and consistent.

However.

Now, after having a few videos blow up for some reason, and changing my titles, tags, and thumbnails to better suit the video and my channel, it seems like my already established viewers are no more. On my recent videos I have gotten about 10-25 views on average, which is a massive drop for someone almost at 200 subs, and I receive little to no outside traffic.

I've done everything, tags, titles, thumbnails, descriptions, energy, super edited and under edited videos, just everything and now I'm starting to believe that I as a person just suck and people lose interest in me over a short period of time.

Should I force a fake voice/personality just to keep people entertained? Or should I just drop YouTube all together seeing as how any work I do goes unappreciated?