Massive drop in views on kid channels

Redterrors

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Well our views took another huge crash basically overnight starting last Saturday and has continued dropping. Meanwhile LOR media and the MKTD scam from Vietnam is alive and well thanks to an incompetent Youtube staff that only takes action when something hits the news. As a government employee that fights on a daily basis to bring down corruption and hold evil accountable, I can no longer be associated with a company like Youtube LLC. We are ending our channel and calling it quits.

Reactions: just Moto

dv2000

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
cocomelon now gets over 100 mil a day just crazy
at least 10% of all traffic just went to one channel

it looks like a lot of traffic this week went to very large channels again

Last edited:

anonymousssss

Reaction score
Our channel doubled - from around 1.5 million views a day to 3 to 3.5 million views a day. I haven't dug into the numbers to see how many of those are on the kids app.

dv2000

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Our channel doubled - from around 1.5 million views a day to 3 to 3.5 million views a day. I haven't dug into the numbers to see how many of those are on the kids app.
was it because of some videos or all videos went up? I am not sure if they are doing the same thing again what they did in July suppressing a lot of channels and especially new videos. They just don't get into suggested

just Moto

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Well our views took another huge crash basically overnight starting last Saturday and has continued dropping. Meanwhile LOR media and the MKTD scam from Vietnam is alive and well thanks to an incompetent Youtube staff that only takes action when something hits the news. As a government employee that fights on a daily basis to bring down corruption and hold evil accountable, I can no longer be associated with a company like Youtube LLC. We are ending our channel and calling it quits.
I would recommend contacting a fast growing YouTuber who focuses on YouTube problems... His name being "The Quartering". He is getting alot of things exposed and resolved fast lately... Feel free to inbox me

Reactions: Leal

just Moto

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
You will get more resolved (more focus /attention) through him than discussing it on here (unfortunately)

anonymousssss

Reaction score
Unsure what the resolve would be. Views dropping overnight is just part of it. They’ll rise again. And drop again. Things are being shifted and tested internally on a daily basis. Quitting a channel because of this seems like an emotional decision. I’ve been a professional Youtuber for five years now. Rises and falls throughout.

Reactions: just Moto

dv2000

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
I would recommend contacting a fast growing YouTuber who focuses on YouTube problems... His name being "The Quartering". He is getting alot of things exposed and resolved fast lately... Feel free to inbox me
he needs to exposed how politicians take bribes at ftc
Just one example
"The Facebook Settlement Amounts to Bribery of a Federal Agency. The FTC admitted taking a higher settlement figure from Facebook in exchange for declining to depose Mark Zuckerberg. Mark Zuckerberg testifies before a joint hearing of the Commerce and Judiciary Committees"

dv2000

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
I agree about random shift and the way the algo works. It's unpredictable

just Moto

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
he needs to exposed how politicians take bribes at ftc
Just one example
"The Facebook Settlement Amounts to Bribery of a Federal Agency. The FTC admitted taking a higher settlement figure from Facebook in exchange for declining to depose Mark Zuckerberg. Mark Zuckerberg testifies before a joint hearing of the Commerce and Judiciary Committees"
[/QUOTE
So contact him.
I understand your pain... Trust me but just try to contact him. Let him know the whole thing that's going on and he will speak to his large audience on your behalf. He is an advocate for creators and one that gets problems solved or highlighted..... Think about it