Massive drop in views on kid channels

Duby

Reaction score
you can see how youtube is teaching children these videos of experiments and crushing things, simply these channels have had an incredible increase of views in recent months, while those of children mostly have gone down, if anyone has more information please share it

Dario

I've Got It
Reaction score
my views is going downhill again.. but now even new videos fell by 50%.... it went up in the very beggining of the month but since 4 days ago, its hitting rock bottom

this whole situation is really exhausting

dv2000

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
my views is going downhill again.. but now even new videos fell by 50%.... it went up in the very beggining of the month but since 4 days ago, its hitting rock bottom

this whole situation is really exhausting
It is strange. It’s hard to tell how algorithm works. It can go up and down for no reason. As always nobody knows how it works.

Reactions: Dario

dv2000

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
If kids creators make less than any other creators that's against the constitution. FTC can be and should be sued.

BUT looking at this video I can tell how honest this government is

Here is the speech from a man who couldn't connect two words together and he was worried someone would take away his freedom

Last edited:

basilico

Reaction score
Sorry about my English. I want to hide all videos and start a new category. but I have two questions. when i hide my all videos then 4 thousand hours to watch time is deleted. is the monetization canceled? channel will be for adults. Does my recommended rate increase again? Thanks

Duby

Reaction score
Sorry about my English. I want to hide all videos and start a new category. but I have two questions. when i hide my all videos then 4 thousand hours to watch time is deleted. is the monetization canceled? channel will be for adults. Does my recommended rate increase again? Thanks
If you only put them in private the hours are not eliminated, it is better to put in private than to eliminate, according to my MCN changing category is a slow process but if you can gradually, I do not know if this will be true.
Monetization for children every day is lower, they have told me that they will gradually lower it.

Reactions: basilico

Redterrors

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
If kids creators make less than any other creators that's against the constitution. FTC can be and should be sued.

BUT looking at this video I can tell how honest this government is

Here is the speech from a man who couldn't connect two words together and he was worried someone would take away his freedom
Well obviously you don't have a law degree. The FTC is enforcing federal law enacted by Congress. Furthermore they have sovereign immunity. Any lawsuit will end in summary judgment before it is even entered into PACER. Google LLC and Youtube LLC can be and should be sued.