Vlog [Massive Collab] Any ideas?

ellelletalk

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Ranter
Hello all!

Around this time last year, I held a Massive Collab video on the diffcollab channel. I have since stopped posting on that channel (and barely post on my channel, to be honest!) but it was still a really fun experience!

Last time, the theme was, "What is keeping you from achieving your dreams?"

Now, here are the questions:
1. Would anyone be interested?
2. Do you have any suggestions for what the massive collab should be?
3. Do you think I should put it on the diffcollab (dead) channel or my main channel?

Personally, I think I'd might as well put it on my main channel, but that's just me.

Random ideas that I can think of literally off the top of my head (coming up with them as I type them!)
-What made you happy today?
-What is love?
-Who do you take after?
-Why are you awesome?

I don't know. Thoughts?

Reactions: FraYoshi

GamingRack

GamingRack
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I suppose a good start would be make sure you have loads of people onboard to do the collab with you first lol once you have that definitely put the video on you're main channel but as for ideas I dont really have any at the moment.

ellelletalk

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
I suppose a good start would be make sure you have loads of people onboard to do the collab with you first lol once you have that definitely put the video on you're main channel but as for ideas I dont really have any at the moment.
I didn't really have trouble finding people last time! People on this forum joined in pretty quickly :)

There's a good community here :)

GamingRack

GamingRack
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
thats fair, id be interested to see how the video turns out, im not really a vlogger myself, maybe Ill do one or two in the future.

Malarki

Reaction score
Sounds fun! How do you do it? People record their answers and send them to you?

CramBeats

Idiot who makes music
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
definetely sounds nice :) I would love to be a part of it if the theme is something i can realate to :)
And also is there like a maximum time someone can speak ? :D

ellelletalk

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
definetely sounds nice :) I would love to be a part of it if the theme is something i can realate to :)
And also is there like a maximum time someone can speak ? :D
I can't post a link on the forum, but if you go on Youtube and search diffcollab, look for the video called "What is keeping you from achieving your dreams?" (or something like that)

The way it worked last time is people sent me clips and I edited them together. If a lot of people submit entries, I'll use edit out more of people's videos - I don't want the video to be super long!

I'd want the clips to be maximum 3 minutes though. Short and sweet :)

Lrulesok

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Sounds a good idea you should defo put it on your main channel.

Conight

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I would love to help you out! Not sure if I would qualify as I'm standing currently at quarter of a hundred subscribers,
however if you haven't already created the video and you would like more people (Emphasis on more as you have a considerable amount of replies already standing) please give me a gander and decide whether I'm worth replying to thaanks
\(O.O)/ (P.S yes, gander, British as phuck :D)