Comedy Massive Colaboration Idea!

magnamious

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Ranter
Let me know when you're ready to shoot this video! I'm down!

Reactions: ItsBeeRay

ItsBeeRay

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Thanks everyone who's offered to participate. I'm still awaiting a few more responses but once I have enough participants I will contact you all individually with further details :)

Cristina Leon

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey everyone.

So I have this massive collaboration idea and I need loads of people to make it work. I'd like to make a video where a whole bunch of us sing (or lip sync to) a song. At the moment I'm thinking 'Smooth' by Carlos Santana and Rob Thomas but open to suggestions. Each person will be allocated a small part and will need to send a video of themselves singing and (if you want) dancing to their part and I'll mash it up into one full video. Think something along the lines of the 'Happy' video by Pharel. You don't have to be a good singer to participate and you can lip sync if you want. Don't be afraid to get lose and have fun. Really sell yourself! I'll of course put up links to everyone's channel as well as your channel names in the video while your part is on. It's a great way for us to all grow our channels a bit. If say we can have 20 people involved then you're potentially opening your channel up to at least 19 different fan bases. Think about it and if you're interested just message me here or DM me on twitter @officialbeeray. ALL CHANNELS WELCOME
I would love to be a part of it. I am so down for it. My channel is Miami Vibez
If you want me to be a part of it you can contact me through my email = cristina102123@gmail.com

Reactions: ItsBeeRay

YaBoiiClark

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi BeeRay,

I'd love to take part in this video! I LOOOVE "Smooth" by Santana and RT! DM me on Twitter @JakeGrunger with what you'd like me to do!

Thank you much!