Massive Change100 Subscriber?

EVO

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
To me there is no real change.
But I did read yesterday that if you have 100 subs you are in the top 5% of youtube channels!

Reactions: dina

AmberAndGolden

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
I hit 100 subs in april 2015
I'm now only on 450(ish) which is a lot! But I haven't grown a tonne since then, my growth hasn't been constant either it's slowed down a lot!
You always have to keep trying :D

Smartie

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
It took me forever to hit 100 subs. No change in difference. I started to see more difference, when I started to post more videos, started to see more growth. Nothing is easy at the beginning, yet I see it becoming more easy as my numbers go up. Faster than when I was at 50 subs.

BamaGuyRTR

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I've had my channel since 2010. I don't remember when I hit 100 subs but the views on my videos are not very consistent. That's probably because my uploading isn't consistent but whatever. Maybe if I did upload more then I would grow but I'm more concerned with consistent views than actual subs. The subs would come eventually but what good are they if they aren't watching the video?

dina

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I've had my channel since 2010. I don't remember when I hit 100 subs but the views on my videos are not very consistent. That's probably because my uploading isn't consistent but whatever. Maybe if I did upload more then I would grow but I'm more concerned with consistent views than actual subs. The subs would come eventually but what good are they if they aren't watching the video?
Your totally right, views are way more important than subs.

Scootakip [Lana]

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I hit 100 subscribers a couple years back.
I'm only at 555
It does NOT get easier

odabaco

I've Got It
Reaction score
I think there may be this mystical belief that 100 subscribers is a magical number because when you look up the YT pages for creators, there's this first rung on the ladder there of 100 subs that allows you a few perks etc. I'm not sure how many people even know that, or if it would help if they did.

100 subs to me is a healthy number that, with 3 digits, then looks like you aren't necessarily a new channel.

The conditions and pace which existed when you hit 100 subs and before are probably no different, as other posters have said.

For me 100 subs is my next goal, just because. Then it will be 200, 300 and so on :)

Jacolos

Reaction score
Well i have over 1k subs and i realized that now i can dab on my teachers. They said that i'll be homeless, well they was right but i have over 1k subs. Life is good