Massive Change100 Subscriber?

dina

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi guys, i am curious as to why people think that there is going to be a massive change or difference after 100 subs, i mean i do understand that you finally get a URL yaaaayyyy!!, but the struggle still continues. People make it seem like once you hit that #, it is going to be extremely easy from there on. hmmmm i dont think so, what do you guys think?

chubbybots

I've Got It
Reaction score
To me hitting 100 subs is like a milestone but its no different whether you are in your 200 or 1000 subs....still have to put in the same amount of effort!! Just my 2 cents.

Reactions: dina

JLD

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
since I hit 100 subs I find it just as hard to grow, if not harder.

KingUsher

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hmm i don`t know about others but for me going from 100 subscribers to 500 was easier than starting from 0 subscribers to 100.I feel like the hardest part is going from 500 to 1000 because it starts to get harder and slower to find more subscribers before you get on that 1k road where from what i have heard it gets easier.

JLD

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
what growing techniques did you use from 100 subs to 500?

Dave2017

Get The Picture?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
but the struggle still continues.
True that:) and it will always be that way. Nothing comes from nothing:)
No matter how many subs you got you still got to make great content (subscribers expect that) and that is hard work (to most of us anyways):)
So yes the struggle continues:)

Reactions: chubbybots and dina

KingUsher

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
what growing techniques did you use from 100 subs to 500?
Share your videos to Twitter by using hashtags that target your audience.Also on Facebook join a group that has your type of audience and share your videos with them but make sure you don`t come off as spam.Interact with your audience.And lastly make videos that other you-tubers are int making even if the video doesn't make much attention make sure its the type of video that can grow with your channel slowly.The best example i can give is a guide video that people would search for even if it has low audience rate it will still gain you subscribers slowly because people are grateful to people who can help them.Remember we are still only small you-tubers who cant compete with big you-tubers yet.

Reactions: chubbybots and dina

xingcat

Be good to self.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
There's very little change after 100 subs. I think at this point, 100 subscribers is available to anyone wiling to post content and promote it at even the most basic level. In fact, I think 1,000 subscribers doesn't really do much for a channel, either. There are so many channels passing 10K subs right now that it's becoming the default for "successful" channels. I haven't hit that yet, but I'm working on it!

Reactions: odabaco and dina

Kinan Media

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi guys, i am curious as to why people think that there is going to be a massive change or difference after 100 subs, i mean i do understand that you finally get a URL yaaaayyyy!!, but the struggle still continues. People make it seem like once you hit that #, it is going to be extremely easy from there on. hmmmm i dont think so, what do you guys think?
share your video in Social Media like Facebook, Twitter n Google Plus...

Switchbox

Give me your food
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Gamer, Commentator, Other
100 subscribers is not a massive change.
There are a ton of channels out there above 100 subscribers. It won't get any easier.