Other MASS COLLAB ON ONE VIDEO!

Hunter Maynard

YTtalk Level 99
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
O//O I realized how epic this'll be when it comes up!! soooo excited !

Will

*The guy who uses asterisks to narrate everything*
Reaction score
The rip between the 8th and 9th dimension
Channel Type
Cartoonist, Animator
I'm really sorry guys but I'm not sure if this project is going to be finished while it's in my hands. I'll be completely honest and say I've seen you guys asking about the project, and was procrastinating telling you guys that there hasn't been much to any progress. One mistake I made was giving parts to people who had been on the site for a week, ask for a part, then leave and never come back. I do feel really bad. Especially for the people who actually submitted something, let alone signed up. Even more so towards the people who tried to keep this alive. Most people like babyteeth, hunter, limecake, and edrickson. I really respect your dedication. If anyone thinks they would like to take control of the project that would be great but if not I think it may be a lost cause.

Again, I'm really sorry.

HeyIt'sCindy

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger
I'm really sorry guys but I'm not sure if this project is going to be finished while it's in my hands. I'll be completely honest and say I've seen you guys asking about the project, and was procrastinating telling you guys that there hasn't been much to any progress. One mistake I made was giving parts to people who had been on the site for a week, ask for a part, then leave and never come back. I do feel really bad. Especially for the people who actually submitted something, let alone signed up. Even more so towards the people who tried to keep this alive. Most people like babyteeth, hunter, limecake, and edrickson. I really respect your dedication. If anyone thinks they would like to take control of the project that would be great but if not I think it may be a lost cause.

Again, I'm really sorry.
If you want I could try to take control. I thought that this was a really good idea and would like to bring it back. If you send me the clips you have, and I could try to find new people to take the lines of people who never came back.

approvideos

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I am still really interested in this project as well! Please revive it