Mark your Success

Trae

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
When will you feel like your successful on youtube? Do you guys mark your success with number of subs, views, if your getting youtube money?
I'm marking mine when I get an actual following of 10,000 youtubers (end of the year goal)

Gaijillionaire

I've got a yen for being in Japan!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reporter, Gamer, Reviewer, Other
If a video gets more views than subs in a week (ex at 1000 subs a new video gets 2000 views) then it's a success to me

Trae

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
okay I can dig it! BTW how do you put a video under every comment like you did above?

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
how do you put a video under every comment like you did above?

YTtalk members earn virtual cash by making posts (good quality only, no spam or low value posts) - The cash can then be spent on VIP that allow you to promote your videos in the video/channels section and to add a video to your signature. :) Promotion anywhere else is not allowed.

More info here: http://yttalk.com/threads/vip-memberships-and-forum-cash.14456/

adams eats

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
For me success is determined by many factors. If a video inspires someone to make something for themselves for the first time, or try a new recipe. if I manage to have a positive impact on someones life, that is a success to me. Long term, is when I can turn around to my boss and hand in my notice,and I have enough money to buy a home for my family, and that I wake up every day, doing something I LOVE for a living.