Many Channels?

Spaced Out Anomaly

Reaction score
I still feel like if one can handle it, one should separate their different content ideally. I feel like the average person wants what they expect, but if it's gonna wind up causing you to have a dead channel? Then it's probably best to just do what you can do. I mean I dunno it's funny, questions like these were just as unanswerable when I was on this site 4 years ago as they are today, I really expected there to be like... some new info or development, but everyone seems to feel exactly how they did back then, which is "Maybe?" "You should!" "You shouldn't..." LOL Guess you just gotta go with your gut and stick to your guns.
It's even worse for someone like me who has several hobbies and stuff to talk about, I swear I could make 10+ channels off of my personality based on all the things I do.

TYTD

If it's radioactive, Its on TYTD
Reaction score
Website
tytdreviews.com
Channel Type
Reviewer
I still feel like if one can handle it, one should separate their different content ideally. I feel like the average person wants what they expect, but if it's gonna wind up causing you to have a dead channel? Then it's probably best to just do what you can do. I mean I dunno it's funny, questions like these were just as unanswerable when I was on this site 4 years ago as they are today, I really expected there to be like... some new info or development, but everyone seems to feel exactly how they did back then, which is "Maybe?" "You should!" "You shouldn't..." LOL Guess you just gotta go with your gut and stick to your guns.
To be fair given my current circumstance i'd probably be uploading to both channels more or less evenly (I tend to upload once or twice a week) I think the biggest thing stopping me is I dont know whether im any good at it...It sounds self defeating but I've built up a nice back and forth with my audience on my film channel and im not sure if that would translate to a gaming channel in quite the same way. I suppose it's one of them where "You dont know till you know"

Reactions: Symph

Shendijiro

(┛ಠ_ಠ)┛彡┻━┻
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer, Designer, Animator, Other
I use to have just one channel and I would upload all of it there, I decided in the end to change it and have my videos on 3 different channels, gaming, toys and crafts/art . I also upload at random since I have no time whatsoever lately.

Reactions: Symph

Symph

I'm a dude with a face and I know how to use it.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer
To be fair given my current circumstance i'd probably be uploading to both channels more or less evenly (I tend to upload once or twice a week) I think the biggest thing stopping me is I dont know whether im any good at it...It sounds self defeating but I've built up a nice back and forth with my audience on my film channel and im not sure if that would translate to a gaming channel in quite the same way. I suppose it's one of them where "You dont know till you know"
Oh my gosh the biggest thing stopping me is questioning EVERYTHING I DO. I feel ya, I had hoped to be uploading by now but I think it may be another week or two because I have to get healthier first, my perspective goes to crap when I'm not eating well. But I'm just looking at the successes, I used to not be able to sleep at all and was drinking about a 6 pack of beer every night, I haven't drank in 4 days, and I slept AMAZING the last 2 nights, now if I can just get my diet on track and go to the gym hopefully I can get that inspiration I'm looking for. I'm gonna do eet!!! I AM GOING TO DO EEEEET!!!!

Reactions: TYTD

Gerald Z

Reaction score
Why not just split it into two channels? a music channel and the life channel?

Courtney Candice

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I make videos on clothing and comedy and serious topics like bullying. For me they all tie together because I was bullied for the way I dress when I was in school so I talk about that and make videos on alternative clothing hauls to show my audience to not care what others think dress the way you want and not worry about what people have to say. My comedy included a lot that stupid stereotypes I got made fun for and has to do with music I listen to and that ties in with being alternative. I’ve made tutorials on how to look like certain band members included comedy in it. A lot of ties together because my branding is alternative and just being yourself and when I do music I feel like I can easily tie that in.a lot of the comedy stuff I do is skits and even didn’t innclude anything about being alternative still isn’t too far off of what I do.