Meet Up/Gathering Manchester YouTubers! I'm calling you out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey my fellow Manchester creators (if any)

I'm searching for talent within the Manchester area. I've been at it all day. Through Google searches, YouTube searches, forums. You name it.

Everything I've found so far seems to be left in the past (to the point that nobody that was searching for nearby creators makes videos anymore.)

I don't care what niche you are in, or how many subscribers you have. Comment below if you are in OR just outside of Manchester, and let's see if we can make wonders happen and work closer together.

Much love gang!

Safwan Foy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Mate, I live near manchester. Currently living in Sicily but will be back in August. What do you have in mind???

untamemadman

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I live near Manchester. What kind of colab are you thinking of?

MrMatthewStrange

Reaction score
Hey dude,

I'm interested in doing a collaboration. I love doing challenges and I'm currently in training for a Guinness World Record attempt.

Feel free to hit me up if you're interested!

Mr Matthew Strange

Reaction score
Hello peeps

I hope you are all well, so basically I’ve been working as a tv extra for Itv, bbc and channel 4 and I’ve decided I would like to start up a YouTube channel, I have a few ideas in mind but open to new ideas, whilst making new friends :)

I am from Manchester but I’m willing to drive to other areas if we can actually make this happen.

if anyone is interested please get in touch.

speak soon

Michael

KatyAdelson

I Love YTtalk
Staff member
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
The OP of this thread hasn't posted in a long time, so I've locked this to prevent confusion about active collaboration threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.