Man, youtube is odd!

Z3 Mast3r

Pro Gamer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Reviewer, Designer
YouTube is very odd sometimes. For example yesterday I got 6 views of my videos and today, somehow I have got 41 so far. Also earlier in November got 4 subscribers in one day and I hadn't got any for ages before then. YouTube is one strange place sometimes. :O_o2:

Not that I am complaining. :)

ForeverAlonePrick

I don't know what's going on.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
It's all based on chance. One day this month, I got 19 subscribers. That was amazing! I didn't get another 19 for about 8 days after that. It's all based on chance. Don't complain, just be happy for the boosts you get!

Hatterrific

The Mad Hatter
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Of course it is! My channel is only a month old,and I managed to get 7 subs in 1 day. I couldn't believe it lol.

Reactions: ForeverAlonePrick

Nytician

I've Got It
Reaction score
Yup seems to depend on a lot of things, but main idea to keep new people coming is create good content and watch your current Subscribers help spread the word I guess!

Reactions: ForeverAlonePrick

Th3StuffShow

YTtalk Monster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Youtube is all about luck, and advertising... or if your video is epic-ally great, or it's about a cat, a guy breaking his neck or something like that.

Oscar (CPS) Feliz

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
It all depends on who has watched and loved your video. When a person loves it, they share it, now if that person has a lot of FB friends, and A hell lot of influence, they can pull in some views :)